Tuesday 27 July 2010

SAINT FT NY ' I WILL RISE' MUSIC VIDEO.

I had so much fun in London today behind the scenes to the 'I will rise' music video by Saint featuring NY, close friends to NDubz.
Everyone was so sound and lovely. Today has motivated me to get my ass into gear and to do more jobs like these!
Here are some photos to show for my amazing day.

The journey
Studio
Doing Ny's makeup
The makeup



She knew exactly what she was doing

Thad and Ny (amazing people!)
Doing Saint's makeup
Gems
These breakdancers were so sick



Want these adidas trainers!
R.U.MAD
Saint and NY
Amelia 'The Queen'
Convent garden :)
Phebz with her scone and tea...oh so english!
The journey home were we raced chavs on the motorway to make the long 3 hour journey go alot quicker! ha


1 comment:

  1. and woooped there chavvy little arse's... suped up car to be beaten my my lil babe...gutted

    ReplyDelete