Thursday 3 June 2010

FIRST POST


HEY BABS :)

Right so this is the start of my blog which i have decided to do to update people on my work, whats on trend with make up and just in general what i love about make up! YEEEYYYY

Im REALLY excited about this as the only way i have been able to show off my work is on facebook BOOOO. So tell your mumma, your gran and your friends about my wonderful blog and if you ever want your make up done professionally,  add me on facebook 'Victoria Mancini' and inbox me to arrange.

Why 'Face Beater'? well the name may sound quite harsh but for a while i was trying to think of something that didnt come across tacky or that hadnt already been done. I came across the term face beater which was a term used a while back for a make up artist. I laaave it!

SICKKKK

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment