Friday 18 June 2010

I wish i could swap my 'Batiste' for 'Oribe'.

As disgusting as it sounds i HATE washing my hair.
So if i can help it i wash it about once every five days. My trick to not having to wash my hair all the time is Batiste. It makes my hair look less greasy and makes it so much bigger. BIG HAIR IS THE BEST.


But now i have seen a new product that i really want to get my hands on.
ORIBE dry texturizing spray.
This isnt a dry shampoo like Batiste but a matte powder spray that gets rid of oil and grime and converts your hair after washing it into that deliberately dirty, lived in texture that can only really be achieved by a hair stylist. It roughens and thickens hair (sounds perfect for those big hair lovers) without weighing it down or leaving an obvious trail of dusty residue like Batiste can do after a few sprays.
Im not sure if this product is available in the UK but in America it is retailing at $39.
BRING IT TO ENGLAND PLEASE, I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment